"Play is being in the present tense,
without being tense."
Meet Jeanne Bassis
Jeanne Bassis has turned her Master’s Degree in Special Education into a profession promoting the healing power of play to transform lives. Jeanne’s presentations are an invitation to elicit the creative playful spirit that we were born with, to trust ourselves to allow our self-imposed limits to melt away, to realize the freedom that comes with playfully expressing ourselves and developing a playful approach to life. For over 25 years, Jeanne has conducted “playshops” with adults around the world who have discovered that accessing their natural playfulness can be an infinite resource for enlivening their fullest potential, both personally and professionally.
Click Here for Jeanne's Resume.
Find Jeanne on:
PlayReflections®: Playshops for the Kid in Everyone, is a fun and engaging blend of imagination, games, creative movement and relaxation. Each “playshop’ is designed with the needs of a particular group in mind, while the goal remains the same: To nurture a room-full of people sharing a sense of playfulness, safety, well-being, vitality, confidence, delight, and laughter.
- Playful Stress Relief
- Fun Is a Good Thing: Lighten the Load
- What To Do With The Young and The Restless
- The Alchemy of Imagination and Play
- Hearts and Hands – A gentle healing approach
- Writing a Moving Experience
- Dance Play/Spirit Moves
- Children with Autism and their families
- Custom-designed playshops are available
- Experiential Keynote Presentations